Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Sierra!

Our big girl Sierra turned five and we had a party for her last Saturday. We had gotten her fish and a fish tank (we rehabbed Sarah's old one) and her grandparent's had gotten her swimming lessons so we decided to have a fish themed party. She had several of her friends over as well as Sarah's parents, grandma, sister and niece. It was a really fun party!


Sierra and some of her friends playing in the pools at the start of the party.


Papi and Mawgaw enjoy watching the kids play.


The kids making their crafts with some help from the adults.


The fish-shaped pizza


The "Aquariums" - blue jello with Swedish Fish suspended in it

The fish cake and cupcakes

Sierra takes a shot at the fish pinata.

Sierra opens one of her presents

Sierra posing behind her cake.

Sierra blows out the candles on her cake.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It was a really fun party. You did a GREAT job! That cake was AWESOME. I still wish I could have more...yum. However, my pants do not thank you :)

Kelly said...

What a fun party! I love the theme. I always wished I could have a summer birthday party instead of praying my friends could come to my January party despite the blizzard. I had hoped that at least one of my kids would have a summer birthday so I could live vicariously through them, but they were both born in February. :-)