My sister graduated from the University of Akron on Saturday May 10th with a degree in middle school education. Her husband, his parents, our parents, our grandma and I were able to attend the ceremony. It was very nice. A big "thank you" to James for watching all three girls so that the rest of us could enjoy the day. We are all so very proud of Rachel!

Sierra and I made a sign for her in our driveway.
She saw it when she came to pick up Johanna that Friday.

Rachel in front of EJ Thomas Hall where the ceremony took place.

The graduate and her husband, Brian

A close up of Rachel

Rachel with Mom & Dad

Rachel "licking" the Rock Candy Sculpture

Brian helping Rachel into a tree.
Anything for a photo opp.

I'm not sure what Brian is doing,
but I know that Rachel is precariously balanced.

A nice close-up in the tree.
1 comment:
What a nice post! Thanks sis! I am so glad that you were able to come. James did a GREAT job with all the kiddos (thanks James!). I can't believe I'm finally done! YAY!!!
Post a Comment