A chronicle of the everyday adventures of the Dewald family...
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Memorial Day
While Sarah finished the packing, James took the girls downtown to the Memorial Day parade. They were late so they missed most of the parade, but were able to catch the last little bit. They love to look at the horses.
They were really close to Johanna and I who went down to watch the parade too. Sad we didn't see each other. It was a little crazy cuz we were surrounded by scary people who kept letting their kids run in front of Johanna so she couldn't see. I almost had to open a can of whoop-arse!
We are glad that you have visited! We will try to keep this updated as often as possible. Don't forget to check out all of our photos on smugmug (see link below). Happy reading!
Our Family
Sarah, Raquel, James, and Sierra on Sierra's first day of Kindergarten
1 comment:
They were really close to Johanna and I who went down to watch the parade too. Sad we didn't see each other. It was a little crazy cuz we were surrounded by scary people who kept letting their kids run in front of Johanna so she couldn't see. I almost had to open a can of whoop-arse!
Post a Comment